The scoop on relief.
Spoonful’s hemp supplements work with your body’s endocannabinoid system and provides relief for a variety of concerns.
Our products are formulated using the most up-to-date information on how hemp can assist your body. As hemp research continues to progress, we vow to keep our products cutting-edge and you up to speed.
Educate yourself by reading our Spoonful of Facts below — we want to empower you to take charge of your supplemental intake and help you find relief where you need it.
The ECS directly affects:
- Stress response
- Immune response
- Pain & inflammation
Among other critical functions of the mind and body.
We use hemp extract in our whole plant products to offer you the benefits of a full-spectrum hemp supplement.
Setting 2020 intentions
My name is Pearl and I have some sound advice as to how to best set your new year intentions for true positive shifts. Look at me, I clearly have some things figured out so listen closely.
During the bustle of the holiday season (and year round quite frankly), you humans often don’t find time to relax, to leisurely reflect upon how majestic you actually are, and how you want to evolve in the new year.
As a fancy feline, I have the opposite experience so here are my thoughts:
Focus first on all the things you did accomplish in 2019, all the “catnip” you earned, the days when your most regal self shone through, the challenges you overcame, the epiphanies you had, the lessons you learned and how good you looked doing it.
From that vantage point you can clearly see how phenomenally capable you are of reaching any goal and experiencing wonder. You may be human but you are still magic darling.
So, some practical steps you should consider:
- Imagine that you are cozily perched on a cashmere cushion in your favorite window sill, looking out over a lush garden. The garden is yours and all the blooms and fruits in it are everything you accomplished in 2019. Write a list of all those accomplishments, and be thorough – small accomplishments count.
- Acknowledge any and all support systems you have (shoutout to your spirit guides). Who in your life can be of loving support to help keep you accountable? Write it down. (If nothing or no one comes to mind, then write yourself down in ALL CAPS, that garden ain’t going to tend itself.)
- Notice the areas of the garden that still need tending, remember you are human after all. What are you trying to grow in 2020? Write those down.
- What new skills and habits do you need to build in order to tackle those areas? Write them down, and get excited about them.
- Now, what are you naturally good at? What do you already know that you can apply to building those new skills and habits? Write another list. Make it good and thorough. The point here is to be empowered to conquer new territory knowing there is much you already thrive in. They are tools for your path.
- What are you scared of? It’s important to acknowledge your fears so that you can see what you’re up against. 9/10 fears are unfounded “mental blocks” that keep you from moving forward. Write those fears down. You should burn that list. Talk about instant gratification.
- Lastly, What are you excited about? How will growing a fuller garden in 2020 make you feel? How will it better your life? Write this down, and really imagine what it will feel like in your body to have reached your goals.
Well done dear. Completing that exercise alone is worthy of applause and celebration.
I hope it helped you get deeper in touch with your needs, your power, and given you clarity on how best to tackle your goals in the new year.
Don’t you dare slip into thinking you don’t have what you need to succeed! Instead shift into a mentality of abundance, from which you center yourself in gratitude and recognize your own power.
Check out the link below for my full intention-setting ritual. Its phenomenal, if I may say so myself.
Ciao for now darling, I must get back to luxuriating, I’ll be in touch soon to check in on you.
p.s.: It is easier to tackle new tasks with Spoonful’s BALANCE drops, they lower stress, and help you face your fears with a cool, calm and collected attitude, like mine.
A spoonful of relief
Spoonful's hemp supplements work with your body's endocannabinoid system to support your mind and body in positive ways.
Benefits of Spoonful
Reduces stress & anxiety
Promotes restful sleep
Reduces nausea & vomiting
Improves mental focus
Relieves chronic & acute pain
Reduces inflammation & joint pain
Benefits of Spoonful
What is CBD?
What is the ECS?
Spoonful’s herbal tinctures come with high-quality graduated glass droppers for clear and easy dosing.Dosing and safe usage
We third-party lab test twice throughout our process and guarantee quality, potency, and consistency in all of our products.Our commitment to quality
We source our CBD rich hemp extracts from American farmers who adhere to organic growing practices.Learn about our process